Cybersecurity is a broad category that borders on the technologies and procedures used to protect computer networks, computers, and data from damage.
To study Cyber Security Science in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combinations and requirements you need to look out for.
Cyber Security Science is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Cyber Security Science before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Cyber Security Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Cyber Security Science
- Direct Entry Requirements for Cyber Security Science
- UTME Requirements for Cyber Security Science
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Cyber Security Science
Applicants are advised to note that, Use of English is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Cyber Security Science:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.
WAEC Requirements for Cyber Security Science
- Five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include English Language, Mathematics, Physics plus two (2) other Science subjects.
Direct Entry Requirements for Cyber Security Science
- Two (2) A-Level passes in science subjects including Mathematics
- NCE merit in Mathematics and one (1) other Science or Social Science subject.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Cyber Security Science. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities offering Cyber Security Science in Nigeria
Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and WAEC requirements for the course.
- Admiralty University Of Nigeria, Ibusa, Delta State – ADUN
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Niger State – FUT-MINNA
- Technical University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- The Federal University Of Technology – FUTO
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree program for Cyber Security Science in any of the above-listed universities either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.
In this article, we provided all the JAMB Subject Combination for Cyber Security Science, WAEC subjects for Cyber Security Science including other valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided an answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.