The University of Ibadan UNIBADAN as it is fondly called is a globally Acknowledged Nigerian university, owned and managed by the Nigerian federal government. The University of Ibadan is located in the ancient city of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. The University of Ibadan offers various undergraduate courses/programs.
The University of Ibadan courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
UNIBADAN Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants must take part in Unified tertiary and Matriculation Examination UTME and must have acquired a minimum score of 200
- Applicants must acquire at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level results can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the university’s POST-UTME screening if the examination is said to be conducted.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into the university. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
- Candidates are expected to meet the required admission cutoff mark for their respective courses to be offered admission.
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Oldest Private Universities in Nigeria
Would you like to know a list of University of Ibadan courses and their requirements you can enrol in? Below is a list of all NUC accredited UNIBADAN Courses and Requirements.
UNIBADAN Courses and Requirements
Below is a list of all UNIBADAN Courses, please kindly click on your choice of course from below to see the detailed requirements.
- Adult Education
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering.
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Science.
- Anthropology (Biological)
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management.
- Arabic Language and Literature.
- Archaeology (Single Honor)
- Botany and Microbiology.
- Civil Engineering.
- Classical Studies.
- Communication and Language Arts.
- Communication And Language Arts Education.
- Computer Science.
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery.
- Dentistry and Dental Technology.
- Early Childhood Education.
- Eco-Tourism and Wildlife Management.
- Education and Arabic.
- Education and Biology.
- Education and Chemistry.
- Education and Economics.
- Education and English Language.
- Education and French.
- Education and Geography.
- Education and History.
- Education and Islamic Studies.
- Education and Physics.
- Education and Political Science.
- Education and Religious Studies.
- Education and Yoruba.
- Educational Management.
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- English Language and Literature.
- Food Technology.
- Forestry / Forest Resources Management.
- French with German / Russian.
- German Combined with French, Russian.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Health Education.
- Human Kinetics.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Industrial Production Engineering.
- International Relations.
- Islamic Studies.
- Library and Information Studies.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical Laboratory Technology / Science.
- Medicine and Surgery.
- Nursing / Nursing Science.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Political Science.
- Religious Studies.
- Russian with French / German.
- Special Education.
- Teacher Education Science.
- Theatre Arts.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Wood Product Engineering.
If you’ve found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree program either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that the candidates admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.
In this article, we provided the official UNIBADAN Courses and their admission requirements and some valuable information for prospective students. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.