The University of Ibadan UI as it is fondly called is a globally Acknowledged Nigerian university, owned and managed by the Nigerian federal government. The University of Ibadan UI is located in the ancient city of Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. The University of Ibadan offers various undergraduate courses/programs.
The University of Ibadan courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Would you like to know a list of University of Ibadan courses and their requirements you can enroll in? Below is a list of all NUC accredited UI Courses and Requirements.
UI Courses and Requirements:
To see the requirements for the courses, please kindly click on your choice of course from below to see the detailed requirements.
- Adult Education
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering.
- Agricultural Economics.
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Science.
- Anthropology (Biological)
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management.
- Arabic Language and Literature.
- Archaeology (Single Honor)
- Botany and Microbiology.
- Civil Engineering.
- Classical Studies.
- Communication and Language Arts.
- Communication And Language Arts Education.
- Computer Science.
- Dentistry And Dental Surgery.
- Dentistry and Dental Technology.
- Early Childhood Education.
- Eco-Tourism and Wildlife Management.
- Education and Arabic.
- Education and Biology.
- Education and Chemistry.
- Education and Economics.
- Education and English Language.
- Education and French.
- Education and Geography.
- Education and History.
- Education and Islamic Studies.
- Education and Physics.
- Education and Political Science.
- Education and Religious Studies.
- Education and Yoruba.
- Educational Management.
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
- English Language and Literature.
- Food Technology.
- Forestry / Forest Resources Management.
- French with German / Russian.
- German Combined with French, Russian.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Health Education.
- Human Kinetics.
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Industrial Production Engineering.
- International Relations.
- Islamic Studies.
- Library and Information Studies.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Medical Laboratory Technology / Science.
- Medicine and Surgery.
- Nursing / Nursing Science.
- Petroleum Engineering.
- Political Science.
- Religious Studies.
- Russian with French / German.
- Special Education.
- Teacher Education Science.
- Theater Arts.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Wood Product Engineering.
- JAMB Brochure (Check the requirements for any course of your choice)
If you’ve found your desired course, you can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree program either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that the candidates admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.