JAMB Change of Course And Institution form for 2021/2022
This is to inform candidates who might have made some errors/mistakes while filling out the JAMB registration form for 2021/2022 academic that the JAMB change of course and institution form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Eligible candidates can now make corrections for the below-listed categories:
- Names Correction: This allows candidates to apply for the correction of names where there are spelling errors or error in the arrangement, e.g. Surname, Firstname or Lastname (Correction can only be done once).
- Date of Birth Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Gender Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once).
- State/LGA of Origin Correction: Supporting documents may be required. (Correction can only be done once).
- Profile Correction (Correction can only be done once).
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction: This allows candidates to apply for a course or institution change (Correction can only be done three times with separate payments).
NB: The cost for the JAMB Change of Course and Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc., is N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only).
JAMB Change of Course And Institution / Data Correction 2021:
To apply for the JAMB change of course and institution, kindly walk into any commercial bank or any of the JAMB Offices nearest to you to purchase the JAMB change of course/institution scratch card which sells for N2,500 (two thousand five hundred Naira only).
- First of all, go to the JAMB portal by clicking on this URL http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Log in with your “Email and Password”.
- Click on ‘Registration (2021 only)’ from the list of services on the left.
- From the drop-down, make a selection of either “2021 UTME Data Correction” or “2021 DE Data Correction” depending on the one you want to make changes or correction to.
- Then proceed to payment.
It is important to note that in some cases, you may need to visit the JAMB State Office or any approved/accredited outlet to effect some of these corrections as this needs the service of a professional.
JAMB Correction of Data Procedure for Candidates who have lost their SIM cards
For candidates who might have lost the SIM card they used during the JAMB registration process, the following is the process by which candidates in this category can effect corrections on their data.
- The candidate is advised to go to any of the JAMB Offices in person (not by proxy) as this service can only be carried out in JAMB Offices/Professional Test Centres (PTCs) Nationwide. CLICK HERE to see a list of all the JAMB Offices in Nigeria and their contact details.
- At the JAMB Office, kindly provide the JAMB registration number, email, and GSM number you used during the UTME or Direct Entry registration. The JAMB Official attending you will direct the system to RESEND the OTP through the email address you provided.
- Kindly go and print a copy of the mail that contains an OTP (One-Time Password)
- Kindly affix a copy of your passport photograph to the printed email and present it to the JAMB Official.
- The JAMB Official, upon confirmation that the same person whose picture is affixed on the printed email is the same person whose picture is displayed on the screen proceeds to complete the correction of data.
- A copy of the printed email with the candidate’s affixed passport must be retained at the JAMB Office for any candidate whose correction of data was carried out with an OTP sent through email.
Kindly ensure to observe all COVID-19 protocols.
NOTE: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD ANY DATA CORRECTION BE CARRIED OUT BY A PROXY.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2019 Downward
Data correction for candidates who wrote JAMB in 2019 and years below, kindly follow the procedure outlined below to change any of your data on the JAMB portal.
- Visit the JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your Email and Password.
- Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data (2019 Downward)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- Select the one you wish to correct from the drop-down, i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
We hope this piece was helpful, do you have anything else you would want to inquire about as regards the JAMB change of course and institution or maybe just anything else? kindly let us know in the comment section as we will be happy to provide or direct you to where you can get help.