Last Updated on May 16, 2022 by Spynaija
OOU Cut-Off Mark for 2022/2023: We are pleased to inform the general public that the management of the Olabisi Onabanjo University has released its Cut-off marks for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago Iwoye (OOU), is owned and managed by the Ogun State Government. Olabisi Onabanjo University is located in Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State, Nigeria. OOU was established on the 7th of July 1982 as Ogun State University (OSU) but was renamed to Olabisi Onabanjo University on 29th May 2001 in honor of the then civilian governor Chief (Dr.) Olabisi Onabanjo, whose efforts gave birth to the university during his tenure.
- OOU Courses and Requirements
Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
OOU Cut off mark
This is to inform the general public especially aspirants of the Olabisi Onabanjo University that the JAMB cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 180. Candidates who scored at least 180 in the just-concluded Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had chosen OOU as their first choice of institution are eligible to purchase the Olabisi Onabanjo University’s POST-UTME form.
OOU Departmental Cut-Off Mark.
The OOU’s departmental cut-off mark for 2021 is not yet out. When the school management releases the cut-off marks, we will duly make updates to this page.
It is important to note that, for the past few years, OOU has not made its departmental cut-off mark public. Going by that, it is assumed that the institution’s departmental cut-off marks won’t be made public. Therefore candidates are advised to go to their chosen department’s HOD for accurate information they would need to know.
We believe this was helpful in your query for OOU cut-off mark for all courses. Kindly let us know in the comment section what else you would like us to help you with.