Last Updated on June 20, 2021 by Spynaija
To study Building Technology in any NUC accredited university in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WAEC subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Building Technology is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Building Technology before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Building Technology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Building Technology
- Direct Entry Requirements for Building Technology
- UTME Requirements for Building Technology
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Building Technology Technology.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Building Technology:
WAEC Requirements for Building Technology:
Aspiring candidates are expected to acquire at least a minimum of five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
- English Language
- Physics, Chemistry, and any one of Geography, Economics, Arts, and Technical drawing.
Direct Entry Requirements for Building Technology:
- Aspiring candidates are expected to possess at least an ‘A’ level pass in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Building Technology Technology. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, it’s completely FREE.
Universities Offering Building Technology.
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – ABU
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Baze University, Abuja, FCT
- Caleb University, Imota, Lagos State – CALEB
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure, Ondo State – FUTA
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Niger State – FUTMINNA
- Federal University Of Technology, Owerri, Imo State – FUTO
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – IMSU
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun State – JABU
- Nigerian Army University, Borno State – NAUB
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University – UNIZIK
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – OAU
- Osun State University, Osogbo, Osun State – UNIOSUN
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State – UNILAG
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
Schools Offering Building Technology and Woodwork Technology Education.
- Enugu State College Of Education, Awka, Enugu State
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology – ESUTECH
- Federal College Of Education, Umueze, Anambra State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
College of Educations Offering Building Technology Education.
- Federal College Of Education, Akoka, Benin
- Federal College Of Education, Potiskum, Bauchi
You can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.