Last Updated on November 12, 2021 by Spynaija
To study Banking And Finance in any NUC accredited university in Nigeria, here are the Jamb and Waec subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Banking And Finance a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required subjects will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Banking And Finance before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Banking And Finance
- JAMB Subject Combination for Banking And Finance
- Direct Entry Requirements for Banking And Finance
- UTME Requirements for Banking And Finance
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Banking and Finance
Applicants are advised to note that, Use of English is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Banking And Finance:
- Plus any one (1) of either Government and Geography.
WAEC Requirements for Banking And Finance:
Interested candidates are required to possess at least five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
- English Language
- Mathematics, and any other relevant subjects.
Direct Entry Requirements for Banking And Finance:
Interested candidates are requested to possess at least two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from either Accounting, Economics, Management, Mathematics, Geography, or Statistics.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Banking and Finance. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Banking And Finance
These are all the NUC approved and accredited Nigerian Universities you can apply to study Banking and Finance.
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – ABUAD
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, Oyo State
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Arthur Jarvis University, Akpabuyo, Cross River State
- Atiba University, Oyo, Oyo State
- Augustine University, Ilara, Lagos, Lagos State
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Baze University, Abuja, FCT
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota, Ogun State
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, Edo State – BIU
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Caleb University, Imota, Lagos State
- Chrisland University, Owode, Ogun State
- Christopher University, Mowe, Ogun State
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State
- Crawford University, Igbesa, Ogun State
- Crescent University, Abeokuta, Ogun State – CUAB
- Crown Hill University, Eiyenkorin, Kwara State
- Eastern Palm University, Ogboko, Imo State – EPU
- Edo University, Iyamho, Edo State – EUI
- Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Fountain University, Osogbo, Osun State
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike, Enugu State – GOUU
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Kaduna State – KASU
- Kings University, Ode-Omu, Osun State
- Kogi State University, Anyigba, Kogi State – KSU
- Koladaisi University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin, Kwara State – KWASU
- Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State – LASU
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State
- Lead City University, Ibadan, Oyo State – LCITY
- Legacy University, Okija, Anambra State
- Michael And Cecilia Ibru University, Owhrode, Delta State
- Mountain Top University, Makogi-Oba, Ogun State
- National Open University Of Nigeria – NOUN
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State – NDU
- Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State
- Nile University Of Nigeria, Abuja
- Obong University, Obong, Ntak, Akwa Ibom State
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Osun State
- Pan-Atlantic University, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State
- Paul University, Awka, Anambra State – PAUL
- Precious Cornerstone University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Redeemers University, Osun State – REDEEMERS
- Renaissance University, Ojiagu-Agbani, Enugu, Enugu State
- Rhema University, Aba, Abia State – RHEMA
- Salem University, Lokoja, Kogi State – SALEM
- Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State – SAU
- Southwestern University, Okun-Owa, Ogun State
- Spiritan University, Nneochi, Abia State – SPIRITAN
- Summit Univerity, Offa, Kwara State – SUMMIT
- University Of Abuja, Abuja, FCT
- University Of Africa, Toru-Orua, Bayelsa State
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
- University Of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borno State – UNIMAID
- University Of Uyo, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Sokoto State – UDU
- Veritas University, Abuja, FCT
- Wesley University, Ondo, Ondo State
- Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State
You can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for Banking and Finance in any of the above universities either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), Direct Entry, or the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.
In this article, we provided all the JAMB Subject Combination for Banking And Finance, WAEC subjects for Banking And Finance including other valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.