Last Updated on December 29, 2021 by Spynaija
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, also known as UNIZIK or NAU, is a globally Acknowledged Nigerian university. UNIZIK is a federal government-owned university located in Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka was established in 1991. Nnamdi Azikiwe University has four campuses where two (2) of the four campuses are located in Awka the state capital. UNIZIK’s main campus is located in Awka, while the other campus is located at Nnewi. Other campuses include Agulu in Aniocha local government area and Ifite-Ogwuari in Ayamelum local government area in Anambra State. Nnamdi Azikiwe University offers various undergraduate courses/programs.
The aim of university academic programs is to provide a solid and broad university foundation to base future intellectual and professional activities at the undergraduate level. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, offers accredited courses and officially recognized degree programs such as undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate studies in various fields.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Would you like to know the various UNIZIK Courses and their requirements you can enrol in? We have made available the list of all UNIZIK Courses and requirements you need to know.
UNIZIK Courses And Requirements
Below are all the accredited UNIZIK Courses and Requirements Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Adult Education
- Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering
- Agricultural Education
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Microbiology And Brewing
- Auto And Mechanical Technology Education
- Banking And Finance
- Biological Science(s)
- Building And Woodwork Technology Education
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Chinese Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Civil Law
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Early Childhood And Primary Education
- Education Foundations (English Language)
- Educational Foundations
- Educational Foundations (Economics)
- Educational Foundations (French)
- Educational Foundations (Igbo)
- Educational Foundations (Political Science)
- Educational Foundations (Religion)
- Educational Management And Policy
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Education
- Electronics And Computer Engineering
- English Language And Literature
- Environmental Health Science
- Environmental Management
- Estate Management
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Food Science And Technology
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Meteorology
- Geological Sciences
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- Home Economics Education
- Human Kinetics
- Human Physiology
- Igbo, African And Asian Studies
- Industrial Production Engineering
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical/Automobile Technology Education
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Rehabilitation
- Medicine And Surgery
- Metallurgical And Material Engineering
- Modern And European Languages
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Parasitology And Entomology
- Physical And Health Education
- Physical Education
- Physics/Industrial Physics
- Political Science
- Polymer And Textile Engineering
- Public Administration
- Pure And Industrial Chemistry
- Quantity Surveying
- Religion And Human Relations
- Science Education
- Science Education (Biology)
- Science Education (Chemistry)
- Science Education (Computer Science)
- Science Education (Integrated Science)
- Science Education (Mathematics)
- Science Education (Physics)
- Surveying And Geoinformatics
- Theatre Arts
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.
UNIZIK Admission Requirements
Below are the general requirements for admission into UNIZIK through UTME:
- Candidates must possess at least, five (5) Credit passes (Including English and mathematics) in their O’level result. The O‘level result could either be WASSCE/NECO/GCE or any equivalent result.
- Candidates must make Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice of institution. UNIZIK does not accept second choice candidates for admission.
- Candidates must score at least, 180 in the just concluded JAMB UTME examination.
- Candidates are required to participate in the UNIZIK Post UTME examination and perform very well in the examination.
- Candidates must have the correct subject combination for their respective courses as the wrong subject combination will not be accepted for admission.
- UNIZIK Cut Off Marks For all Courses
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
- How to Check JAMB result through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution form / Data Correction
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Oldest Universities In Nigeria
In this article, we provided all the NUC accredited UNIZIK courses, admission requirements and some valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided an answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.