Al-Hikmah University Cut-Off Mark for 2022/2023: This is to inform the general public that the management of Al-Hikmah University has released its Cut-off marks for all courses for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Al-Hikmah University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Prospective students are expected to meet all Al-Hikmah University’s admission requirements before being admitted. Kindly CLICK HERE to see all Al-Hikmah University Courses and requirements you need to look out for.
- Top 10 Oldest Private Universities In Nigeria
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Al-Hikmah University Cut-Off Mark 2022/2023
The Al-Hikmah University cut-off mark for the JAMB 2022/2023 academic session is 180. Candidates who scored at least 180 in the just-concluded Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to purchase and participate in the Fountain University’s POST-UTME screening exercise.
Al-Hikmah University Departmental Cut-Off Marks
Below are all the departmental cut-off marks for each of the departments at Al-Hikmah University.
|Common and Islamic Law||180|
|Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)||180|
Al-Hikmah University Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have taken part in the current year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants must acquire at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level results can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB results or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into the university. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
Above, we have listed all the admission requirements at the Al-Hikmah University, and also the Al-Hikmah University cut-off mark for all available courses. Has this article provided the answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.