To study Education and History in any accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the Jamb and Waec subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Education and History is a competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Education and History before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- O’Level Requirements for Education and History
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education and History
- Direct Entry Requirements for Education and History
- UTME Requirements for Education and History
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
UTME, O’Level and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education and History.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Education and History:
- History and any other two (2) subjects chosen from Christian Religious Studies / Islamic Studies, Literature in English, French, Yoruba, Geography/Physics, Economics, Government, and Hausa.
O’Level Requirements for Education and History:
- Five (5) WASSCE credit passes in English Language, History, and three (3) relevant Arts subjects.
Direct Entry Requirements for Education and History:
- Two (2) NCE merit/’A’ Level passes in History and one (1) other relevant Arts subject.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Education and History. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
NUC accredited Universities Offering Education And History
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State – AAUA
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Delta State University– DELSU
- Ekiti State University – EKSU
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Fountain University, Osogbo, Osun State
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike, Enugu State – GOUU
- Gombe State University – GSU
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – IAUED
- Imo State University – IMSU
- Lagos State University– LASU
- Nasarawa State University – NSU
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State – NDU
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – OAU
- Osun State University – UNIOSUN
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State – TASUED
- Taraba State University – TSUJ
- Umaru Musa Yaradua University, Katsina, Katsina State – UMYUK
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Calabar – UNICAL
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State – UI
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Lagos – UNILAG
- University Of Maiduguri, Borno State – UNIMAID
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, Sokoto State – UDU
- Yobe State University – YSU
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano, Kano State