Novena University is is a privately owned and managed university in Nigeria. Novena University is located in Ogume, Delta State, Nigeria. Novena University offers various undergraduate courses/programs.
Novena University was established in 2005 to meet the yearnings and aspirations of our youths and women who are unable to get opportunities for education since the spaces available in existing institutions cannot accommodate a good percentage of those who apply each year in Nigeria for admission.
Novena University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Would you like to know a list of Novena University courses and their requirements you can enrol in? Listed below is a list of all NUC accredited courses offered at Nile University.
Novena University Admission Requirements
- Prospective students would need to satisfy the following general admission requirements before they are offered admission into Novena University. Note: All admissions into the University shall be through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Interested applicants must obtain five(5) credits at WASSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings;
- Interested applicants must obtain a minimum score of 160 in UTME in relevant subjects.
- For Direct Entry, candidates should (in addition to WASSCE credits as in (a) in above), obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects or possess NCE, OND or ATS with credit passes, or posses a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
- Credit passes in both English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for admission into any course at Novena University.
In addition to the above general requirements, prospective students must satisfy college/department requirements
Novena University Courses:
Below is a list of all Novena university courses, kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Computer Science And Mathematics
- Energy And Petroleum Studies
- Environmental Management Technology
- Intelligence And Security Studies
- International Relations And Strategic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Physics With Electronics
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public And Community Health
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.