Ritman University, RU is a privately owned and managed university in Nigeria. Ritman University is located at 104b Umuahia road, Ikot Ekpene local government area, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. Ritman University offers various undergraduate courses/programs. The National University Commission (NUC) granted operational license to Ritman University on March 5th, 2015, the university began academic activities on November 23rd, 2015. Ritman University was founded by Emmanuel Ibok Essien, a former Senator who represented the North West Senatorial District of Akwa Ibom State at the 4th Nigerian National Assembly (Senate) between (1999-2003). Senator Essien established the university according to him as “a response to the yearning of renascent Africans for an entrepreneurial university that develops the mind for total productivity, inculcate positive values and offers resources for navigating the world with ease”. Ritman University has an estimated student population of about 1,000 students spread across its three (3) faculties.
Ritman University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Would you like to know a list of Ritman University courses and their requirements you can enrol in? Below is a list of all NUC accredited Ritman University courses and requirements you need to know.
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Ritman University Courses and Requirements:
Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Banking And Finance
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- History And International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Relations And Personnel Management
- Language And Literary Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science And Public Administration
- Software Engineering
UTME Admission Requirements into Ritman University:
Interested UTME and DE applicants seeking undergraduate admission into 100 and 200 levels in Ritman University are hereby invited to apply online through the Ritman University portal for screening Exercise (Computer-Based Test).
Successful candidates who met the institution’s merit requirements will be offered admission and required to undergo an intensive ICT Training and Orientation Programme to prepare them for life in RU.
- Interested applicants must acquire the minimum entry requirements of at least five (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English Language at one or two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB; IJMB, candidates must fill in the same results online. Applicants are also advised to confirm the Admission Requirements into respective Degree Programmes.
Applicants are required to have taken the UTME examinations with a minimum score of at least 140 and above.
It is important to note that any false entry during the online registration may lead to disqualification.
Ritman University charges an administrative cost of N2,000 for Post-UTME screening.
Ritman University application form cost N7,000 only.
- Applicants must ensure they provide accurate bio-data and academic information when filling out the application form.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements into Ritman University
Interested candidates must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) O level Credit in relevant subjects and any of:
IJMB, JUPEB, Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Diploma (ND), National Certificate of Education (NCE), or GCE – A Level.
Applicants without UTME
JUPEB BASIC STUDIES (JBS) PROGRAMME
Interested applicants who have not written the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME or who did not accumulate the minimum score of 140 as required by JAMB have an opportunity to be admitted into Ritman University through the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme.
This one-year programme leads to the award of a certificate by JUPEB which qualifies candidates for Direct Entry Admissions into 200 Level of any desired degree courses offered by Ritman University.
JUPEB Basic Studies Admission Requirements
Applicants must have acquired a minimum of at least five (5) Credits in WAEC/NECO at not more than two sittings, including English Language and Mathematics