To study Food Engineering in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WAEC subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Food Engineering is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Food Engineering before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- JAMB Brochure
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Food Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Food Engineering
- Direct Entry Requirements for Food Engineering
- UTME Requirements for Food Engineering
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Food Engineering
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Food Engineering:
WAEC Requirements for Food Engineering:
Interested candidates must have acquired at least a minimum of five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
Direct Entry Requirements for Food Engineering:
Interested applicants must acquire the following;
- A-Level passes in Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry.
- ND upper credit/ HND lower credit in relevant programmes.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Food Engineering. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Food Engineering:
You can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.