The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is a Nigerian federal university, located in the greater city of Oye, Ekiti State, Nigeria. The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti was founded in 2011 as the Federal University Oye Ekiti by the federal government of Nigeria, led by former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. FUOYE offers various undergraduate courses/programs.
The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Admission into the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti is a very competitive one, so In this article, we have carefully selected some of the less competitive courses you can apply for and easily stand a chance of being considered for admission at the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti.
However, these courses are termed less competitive not because they are bad courses to study, but because in every academic year, the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti receives fewer applicants for these courses, thus making it less competitive as compared to the likes of Law, Medicine, Engineering and other high-in-demand professional courses.
Would you like to know a list of Less competitive courses in FUOYE and their admission requirements you can enrol in? Listed below is a list of all NUC accredited courses offered at The Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE).
- FUOYE Cut Off Marks for all Courses
- FUOYE Courses And Requirements [FULL LIST]
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Less Competitive Courses in FUOYE
Would you like to know the less competitive courses in FUOYE and their admission requirements you can enrol in? We have made available the list of less competitive courses in FUOYE and their requirements you need to know, kindly click on any course(s) of your choice to see all the specific JAMB and WAEC subject combinations for the course.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal And Environmental Biology
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Crop Science And Horticulture
- Demography And Social Statistics
- Economics And Development Studies
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Educational Management
- Educational Technology
- English And Literary Studies
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Food Science And Technology
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Library And Information Science
- Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution
- Plant Science And Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Theatre And Media Arts
- Water Resources Management And Agrometeorology
FUOYE Admission Requirements
Below is the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) general admission requirements, interested applicants are advised to take note.
- Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents.
- Interested applicants must score at least 200 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE)
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Federal University, Oye-Ekiti Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.
In this article, we provided the list of Less competitive courses in FUOYE, FUOYE admission requirements and some valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.