Last Updated on August 11, 2021 by Spynaija
The Kogi State University (KSU) is owned and managed by the government at the state level. KSU is located in Anyigba, Kogi State, Nigeria. KSU offers various undergraduate courses/programs
The Kogi State University Courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Would you like to know a list of Kogi State University Courses and their requirements you can enrol in? Listed below is a list of all NUC accredited courses offered at the Kogi State University (KSU).
Kogi State University Courses
Below are all the accredited Kogi State University Courses and Requirements. Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Arabic Language And Literature
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Christian Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Christian Religious Studies
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And Geography
- Education And Islamic Studies
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Education And Social Studies
- English And Literary Studies
- Fisheries And Aquaculture
- Food Science And Technology
- History And International Studies
- Home Science
- Human Kinetics
- Industrial Chemistry
- Islamic Studies
- Islamic/Sharia Law
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mathematical Sciences
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Theatre Arts
Kogi State University Admission Requirements for UTME
Below is the list of Kogi State University’s admission requirements, interested applicants are advised to take note.
- Candidates must make Kogi State University their first choice of institution.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level results can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the university’s post UTME screening if the examination is said to be conducted.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into KSU. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
- Candidates must also come with a letter of reference written by any reputable person from their community.
- Failure to do any of this will mitigate your chance of gaining admission into Kogi State University.
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.