To study Physiology in any accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Physiology is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Physiology before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- O’Level Requirements for Physiology
- JAMB Subject Combination for Physiology
- Direct Entry Requirements for Physiology
- UTME Requirements for Physiology
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
O’Level, Direct Entry, and JAMB UTME Requirements for Physiology.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Physiology:
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
Direct Entry Requirements for Physiology:
- Interested candidates must acquire a minimum of two (2) A-Level passes chosen from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Zoology.
O’Level Requirements for Physiology:
- Interested candidates must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) WASSCE credit passes in English Language, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Physiology. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
All NUC Accredited Nigerian Universities Physiology:
- Abia State University – ABSU
- Adeleke University, Ede, Osun State – AUE
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – ABUAD
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – ABU
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State
- Bauchi State University, Gadau, Bauchi State – BASU
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Bingham University, Karu, Nasarawa State
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Delta State University – DELSU
- Ebonyi State University – EBSU
- Ekiti State University – EKSU
- Eko University Of Medicine And Health Sciences, Ijanikin, Lagos State
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure, Ondo State – FUTA
- Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State
- Gombe State University, Tudun Wada, Gombe, Gombe State – GSU
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City, Edo State
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State – LAUTECH
- Lagos State University – LASU
- Lead City University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State – OOU
- Ondo State University Of Medical Sciences, Laje Road, Ondo, Ondo State – OSUMS
- Osun State University – UNIOSUN
- Pamo University Of Medical Science, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology – RSUST
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State – UI
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Lagos – UNILAG
- University Of Port-Harcourt – UNIPORT
- University Of Uyo – UNIUYO
- Yusuf Maitama Sule University, Kano, Kano State
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.