To study Human Kinetics in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Human Kinetics is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Human Kinetics before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Human Kinetics
- JAMB Subject Combination for Human Kinetics
- Direct Entry Requirements for Human Kinetics
- UTME Requirements for Human Kinetics
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
Table Of Contents
JAMB UTME Requirements for Human Kinetics
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Human Kinetics
- English Language and three (3) other relevant subjects.
WAEC Requirements for Human Kinetics
Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) WAEC credit passes at one (1) sitting to include;
- English Language
- Health Science/Physical Education/Biology and any two (2) other subjects.
Direct Entry Requirements for Human Kinetics
Interested applicants must acquire;
- NCE in Physical and Health Education with an overall percentage of 60% plus the UTME requirements
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Human Kinetics. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
List Of Universities Offering Human Kinetics:
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State – AAUA
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – ABU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State – EBSU
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – IAUED
- Kogi State University, Anyigba, Kogi State – KSU
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin, Kwara State – KWASU
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State – TASUED
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State – UI
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State – UNILAG
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.