To study Mechatronics Engineering in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Mechatronics Engineering is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Mechatronics Engineering before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Mechatronics Engineering
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Mechatronics Engineering
- JAMB Subject Combination for Mechatronics Engineering
- Direct Entry Requirements for Mechatronics Engineering
- UTME Requirements for Mechatronics Engineering
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Mechatronics Engineering:
WAEC Requirements for Mechatronics Engineering:
Interested applicants must acquire at least five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
- English Language and any other Science subject.
Direct Entry Requirements for Mechatronics Engineering:
- A-Level passes in any two (2) of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Mechatronics Engineering. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
List Of Universities Offering Mechatronics Engineering:
- Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – ABUAD
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – ABU
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota, Ogun State
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta, Ogun State – FUNAAB
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Niger State
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Kano University Of Science And Technology, Wudil, Kano State – KUST
- Technical University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.