Last Updated on November 2, 2021 by Spynaija
History and Strategic Studies is one of the most sought-after courses by admission seekers into any tertiary institution across the country. This makes History and Strategic Studies a very competitive course across several institutions, so applicants who are in possession of the right information about all the needed admission requirements such as the JAMB Subject Combination for History and Strategic Studies, WAEC subject requirements and also the Direct Entry requirements will be at the advantage as this will serve as a guide to avoiding all unnecessary mistakes.
To Study History and Strategic Studies in any Nigerian University or polytechnic, kindly read through to know the WAEC and JAMB Subject Combination for History and Strategic Studies and every other admission requirement you need to know.
Carefully read through to know all the requirements you need to apply for History and Strategic Studies either through the UTME or Direct Entry.
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
JAMB/UTME Requirements For History and Strategic Studies
Applicants are advised to note that, English Language is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for History and Strategic Studies
- History and any other two (2) subjects from Arts and Social Sciences.
WAEC Subject Requirements for History and Strategic Studies
- Applicants applying to study History and Strategic Studies must acquire a minimum of at least credit passes to include History and English Language.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements for History and Strategic Studies
- Direct entry applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes in History and any other related subjects.
NUC Accredited Universities To Study History and Strategic Studies
These are all the NUC accredited Nigerian Universities Offering History and Strategic Studies.
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State – UNILAG
You can earn a bachelors degree in History and Strategic Studies in the above listed accredited universities in Nigeria either through the Unified Tertiary and Matriculation (UTME) or through Direct entry, there is a compulsory POST-UTME screening test in most of these universities.
In this article, we have provided the JAMB Subject Combination for History and Strategic Studies, the WAEC requirements, and the Direct Entry requirements for all prospective applicants.
Has this article provided solutions to your query? If yes, leave us a comment in the comments section expressing your satisfaction or with any question(s) you may need help on, we will reply to you ASAP!!