Nigeria is blessed with some of the best brains in the world. There is literally no booming sector around the world you won’t find at least a Nigerian actively contributing in a way or another to see the growth of such section, even the female genders are not left behind, today, we will presenting to you the first female pilot in Nigeria, her biography and career.
- Top 10 richest people in Nigeria 2021 and their net-worth
- Top 10 Richest African Countries
- Top 10 Tallest Buildings in Nigeria 2021
- Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Nigeria
- The Most Beautiful Cities In Africa
- Top 10 Highest currencies in the world 2021
- Top 10 Most Developed Countries in Africa
Below is an overview of her education and training:
- Air Transport Pilot License (ATPL) Course, Bolivia Aviation, Memphis, Tennessee, USA.
- Aircraft Accident Investigation and Prevention Course, Federal Aviation Administration, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
- Flight Instructor’s Rating, Civil Aviation Authority, Oxford, United Kingdom.
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL/IR), NCAT, Zaria.
- Postgraduate Diploma, Transport Management and Logistics, Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology (NITT), Zaria.
- Airborne Collision Avoidance/T-CAS Training for Air Traffic Controllers Course.
- Pilots Human Performance and Limitations/Crew Resources Management/Human Factors Course.
Mrs Chinyere Kalu was appointed the Rector and Chief instructor of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology in October 2011 by President Goodluck E. Jonathan. She was succeeded by Captain Samuel Caulcrick in February 2014.
We believe it was helpful in your query about the first female pilot in Nigeria. Kindly leave us a comment in the comment section.