Last Updated on February 23, 2023 by Spynaija
Nigeria is blessed with some of the best brains in the world. There is literally no booming sector around the world you won’t find at least a Nigerian actively contributing in one way or another to see the growth of such a section, even the female genders are not left behind, today, we will be presenting to you the first female pilot in Nigeria, her biography and career.
Mrs. Chinyere Kalu was appointed the Rector and Chief instructor of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology in October 2011 by President Goodluck E. Jonathan. Captain Samuel Caulcrick succeeded her in February 2014.
We believe it was helpful in your query about the first female pilot in Nigeria. Kindly leave us a comment in the comment section.
- Top 10 richest people in Nigeria 2022 and their net-worth
- Top 10 Richest African Countries
- Top 10 Tallest Buildings in Nigeria 2022
- Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Nigeria
- The Most Beautiful Cities In Africa
- Top 10 Highest currencies in the world 2022
- Top 10 Most Developed Countries in Africa
If you think this post might be useful to others, please kindly share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or send an email to friends. There are Buttons available for that below and they are very easy to use!