To study Education And Political Science in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Education And Political Science is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Political Science before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Education And Political Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Political Science
- Direct Entry Requirements for Education And Political Science
- UTME Requirements for Education And Political Science
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Education And Political Science
- Government or History
- Plus two (2) other Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
WAEC Requirements for Education And Political Science
Interested applicants are required to acquire a minimum of at least five (5) O Level credit passes or equivalent to include;
- English Language
- Government/History, and three (3) other subjects.
Direct Entry Requirements for Education And Political Science
- Two (2) A-Level passes in relevant subjects chosen from Government or History, Economics, and Geography/Physics.
- NCE merit in Government/History, Economics and Geography/Physics.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Education And Political Science. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Education And Political Science in Nigeria
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State – ABSU
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State – AAUA
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, Edo State – BIU
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – DELSU
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike, Enugu State – GOUU
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – IAUED
- Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State – LASU
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – OAU
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State – OOU
- Osun State University, Osogbo, Osun State – UNIOSUN
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State – TASUED
- Tansian University, Oba, Anambra State
- Taraba State University, Jalingo, Taraba State – TSUJ
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State – UI
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.