To study Education and Computer Science in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Education and Computer Science is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Education and Computer Science before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Education and Computer Science
- JAMB Subject Combination for Education and Computer Science
- Direct Entry Requirements for Education and Computer Science
- UTME Requirements for Education and Computer Science
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Education and Computer Science
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
WAEC Requirements for Education and Computer Science
- Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) WASSCE credit passes or its equivalents including Mathematics, English Language, and three (3) other Science subjects.
JAMB Subject Combination for Education and Computer Science:
- And one of Biology, Chemistry, and Geography
Direct Entry Requirements for Education and Computer Science:
- Interested applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes including Physics or Chemistry
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Education and Computer Science. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Education and Computer Science
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – ABU
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, Oyo State
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Anchor University, Ayobo, Lagos State
- Bauchi State University, Gadau, Bauchi State – BASU
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, Edo State – BIU
- Benue State University, Makurdi, Benue State – BSU
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – DELSU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State – EBSU
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike, Enugu State – GOUU
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State
- Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology, Aliero, Kebbi State – KSUSTA
- Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State – LASU
- Lead City University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State – OOU
- Sokoto State University, Sokoto, Sokoto State – SOSU
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State – TASUED
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for Medicine and Surgery either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.