Last Updated on March 26, 2021 by Spynaija
To study Agricultural Science And Education in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Agricultural Science And Education is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Science And Education before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Agricultural Science And Education
- JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Science And Education
- Direct Entry Requirements for Agricultural Science And Education
- UTME Requirements for Agricultural Science And Education
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Agricultural Science And Education:
Any three (3) subjects from;
- Geography and Mathematics.
WAEC Requirements for Agricultural Science And Education:
Interested candidates must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) O Level credit passes or equivalents in;
- English Language
- Biology or Agricultural Science
- Mathematics and any other relevant subject.
Direct Entry Requirements for Agricultural Science And Education:
Applicants must acquire at least two (2) passes at A-Level in;
- Either Biology, Zoology, Botany and any other Science subject.
- NCE merit in Biology and any other Science subject.
- NCE merit in Agriculture (Double Major).
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Agricultural Science And Education. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Agricultural Science And Education in Nigeria:
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State – ABSU
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – ABU
- Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Benson Idahosa University, Benin City, Edo State – BIU
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar, Cross Rivers State – CRUTECH
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – DELSU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State – EBSU
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State
- Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State
- Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – IAUED
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – IMSU
- Kano University Of Science And Technology, Wudil, Kano State – KUST
- Kebbi State University Of Science And Technology, Aliero, Kebbi State – KSUSTA
- Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike, Abia State
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State
- National Open University Of Nigeria, Lagos State – NOUN
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State – NDU
- University Of Abuja, Abuja, FCT
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Maiduguri, Borno State – UNIMAID
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.