To study Estate Management in any university in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WAEC subject combinations and requirements you need to look out for.
Estate Management refers to the appraisal, acquisition, development, marketing, and sale of either real estate or, sometimes, ongoing property management. Estate Management covers a wide range of commercial property management, such as offices, hotels, and or shops, but can also include residential properties.
A career in Estate Management presents several challenges for those interested in developing and managing properties. For example, real estate development is a multi-step process that comes with risk and typically attracts people who are entrepreneurial and see opportunities. Property managers are successful at meeting challenges and can creatively solve problems when they arise. Patience is also a virtue in the profile of a property management appraiser, as it can take many years for a property strategy to materialize.
Estate Management is a very competitive and one of the most sorts after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required subjects will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please read carefully the terms of registration for the JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management below. If you meet the prerequisite requirements, you can proceed to the UTME / Direct Entry registration.
- How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
- How to Check JAMB result through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change of Course and Institution form / Data Correction
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Oldest Universities In Nigeria
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Estate Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management
- Direct Entry Requirements for Estate Management
- UTME Requirements for Estate Management
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Estate Management
Applicants are advised to note that, Use of English is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management
- And either Chemistry or any other relevant subject
WAEC Requirements for Estate Management:
Aspiring candidates are expected to acquire a minimum of at least five (5) WASSCE/NECO credit passes to include;
- English Language
Direct Entry Requirements for Estate Management
- Direct entry candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) A’ LEVEL passes to include Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Biology, and Physics.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Estate Management. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Estate Management
These are all the NUC approved and accredited Nigerian Universities you can apply to study Estate Management
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State – ABSU
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, Oyo State
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Baze University, Abuja, FCT
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota, Ogun State
- Caleb University, Imota, Lagos State
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu, Enugu State
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State
- Crescent University, Abeokuta, Ogun State – CUAB
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar, Cross Rivers State – CRUTECH
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure, Ondo State – FUTA
- Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Niger State – FUTMINNA
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – IMSU
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun State – JABU
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Kaduna State – KASU
- Lead City University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State
- Nigerian Army University, Biu, Borno State – NAUB
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – OAU
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Osun State
- Osun State University, Osogbo, Osun State – UNIOSUN
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – RSUST
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State – UNILAG
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
- Wesley University, Ondo, Ondo State
You can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course in any of the above-listed universities either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.
In this article, we provided all the JAMB subject combination for Estate Management, WAEC subjects for Estate Management including other valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.