Fountain University, was established in 2007 by the Nasrul-lahi-li Fathi (NASFAT) Society of Nigeria. The university is located at Osogbo, Osun, State, Nigeria. Fountain University is an Islamic faith-based university, thus application for admission into the university is not opened to everyone.
Fountain University offers various undergraduate programmes. Fountain University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body regulating all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
- Fountain University Cut Off marks
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Fountain University Admission Requirements
UTME Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have obtained acceptable scores in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and shall, in addition, possess at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at no more than two (2) sittings, in a subject relevant to their field of study.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- A’Level result (Cambridge, IJMB, JUPEB, ND, NCE or it’s equivalent) with evidence of JAMB D/E Application.
- HND, B.Sc, B. Tech.
Note: Admission By Transfer is also available at Fountain University. Applicants must present relevant academic transcripts from the previous institutions.
Would you like to know the various courses available at Fountain University and their admission requirements? In this article, we have made available the list of all Fountain University courses and requirements you need to know.
Fountain University Courses
Below are all the accredited Fountain University courses and Requirements Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Adult Education
- Arabic Studies
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Education And Arabic
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And History
- Education And Islamic Studies
- Education And Physics
- Education And Yoruba
- Education Foundations And Management
- English Language
- History And International Relations
- Industrial And Environmental Chemistry
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Physical And Health Education
- Physics With Electronics
- Political Science
- Public Administration
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.