Al-Hikmah University is located in Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. The Islamic university was established in 2005 with the aim become an educational institution where sound academic knowledge blends with moral and spiritual excellence.
Al-Hikmah University offers various undergraduate programmes. Al-Hikmah University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body regulating all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
- Top 10 Oldest Private Universities In Nigeria
- Al-Hikmah University Cut Off Marks for all courses
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Al-Hikmah University Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have JAMB Result and possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed Undergraduate Programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
- UTME candidates must also participate in the university’s POST-UTME screening if the examination is conducted.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into the university. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
Would you like to know the various courses available at Al-Hikmah University and their admission requirements? In this article, we have made available the list of all Al-Hikmah University courses and requirements you need to know.
Al-Hikmah University Courses
Below are all the accredited Al-Hikmah University courses and Requirements Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Arabic Studies
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Education And Arabic
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And Islamic Studies
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Social Studies
- Education Technology
- Educational Management
- English Language
- Guidance And Counselling
- History And International Relations
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Information Systems
- Islamic Studies
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Petroleum Chemistry
- Physics With Electronics
- Political Science And Conflict Resolution
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Software Engineering
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.