Rhema University university courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body regulating all the tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Rhema University is located in Aba Abia State, Nigeria. Rhema University is a Christian-based university established in 2009 by the living word Ministries international with the aim to Equip Humanity for Excellence.
- Rhema University Cut Off Marks
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Rhema University Admission Requirements
For UTME Candidates:
- Interested applicants must have obtained acceptable scores in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and shall, in addition, possess at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB at no more than two (2) sittings, in a subject relevant to their field of study.
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics are required for Basic Medical Science, Science, Management and Social Science courses.
- Interested applicants must take part in Unified tertiary and Matriculation Examination UTME and must have acquired a minimum score of 180.
- UTME candidates must also participate in the university’s POST-UTME screening if the examination is conducted.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into the university. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
Required Documents For Admission
Below are all the required documents for admission into Rhema University.
- JAMB Letter of Admission/ Change of University to Rhema University.
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government of Origin/Identification Letter
- Attestation from Pastor/Clergy
- WAEC/NECO result / Certificate (Computer Print out)
- JAMB result slip/ Computer printout
- Receipts of Payment
- Six(6) Passport Photographs
After Acceptance Of Admission
Upon offer of admission, candidates are expected to submit photocopies of admission letters.
N.B: Candidate must come along with the originals for sighting.
How To Apply To Rhema University
Interested applicants can apply for admissions into Rhema University by obtaining the admissions form online or directly from the Admissions Office, Office of the Registrar, Rhema University on Presentation of evidence of payment of N5,100 (Five thousand, one hundred Naira only), admission Forms can be obtained directly from:
The Admission Office
Office of the Registrar
153/155 Aba-Owerri Road
Rhema University, Nigeria
Payment can be made into the bank accounts of the university listed below:
Zenith Bank Plc: Account No. 1016309538
First Bank of Nigeria Plc: Account No. 2015789367
Candidates can also access, download and print admission forms from the university website, portal www.rhemauniversityng.net or fill the forms online and submit them.
Would you like to know the various courses available at Rhema University and their admission requirements? In this article, we have made available the list of all Rhema University courses and requirements you need to know.
Rhema University Courses
Below are all the accredited Rhema University courses and Requirements Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Actuarial Science
- Applied Biology
- Banking And Finance
- Computer Science
- Human Anatomy
- Human Physiology
- Information And Communication Technology
- Mass Communication
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Political Science And Public Administration
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.