Last Updated on November 9, 2021 by Spynaija
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) is a Nigerian university, owned and operated by the Edo State government. Ambrose Alli University was established in 1981 by the then governor of Bendel State (now Edo and Delta States), Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli (1979–1983). The university was first known as Bendel State University, then Edo State University, it was later changed to its present name in commemoration of Professor Ambrose Folorunso Alli. The Ambrose Alli University is accredited and recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC) a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Would you like to know a list of Ambrose Alli University courses and their requirements you can enrol in? Below is a list of all the accredited courses offered at Ambrose Alli University.
Ambrose Alli University Courses
Below is a list of all Ambrose Alli University Courses and their requirements, kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Agric-Economics and Extension.
- Agricultural Science and Education.
- Animal Science
- Applied Physics.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Curriculum and Instruction.
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and French
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Education and Political Science.
- Education and Religious Studies
- Education Foundations and Management.
- Educational Foundations
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- English Language.
- Fine/Applied Arts
- Geography and Regional Planning.
- Guidance and Counselling
- Health Education.
- History and International Studies
- Home Economics and Education
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Industrial and Production Engineering.
- Industrial Chemistry.
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Physical and Health Education.
- Political Science.
- Political Science and Public Administration.
- Pre-Primary and Primary Education.
- Public Administration.
- Religious and Cultural Studies.
- Religious Studies.
- Soil Science.
- Technical Education
- Theatre and Media Arts.
- Vocational and Technical Education.
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.
AAU Admission Requirements for 2021/2022 Academic Year (UTME & Direct Entry)
Below are the general admission requirements for Ambrose Ali University, Ekpoma, Interested applicants are advised to take note.
- Candidates must make Ambrose Ali University (AAU) their first choice of institution.
- Candidates must have at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. Your O’level result can be your WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB or any equivalent result.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the Ambrose Ali University’s POST-UTME screening if the examination is said to be conducted.
- Interested applicants must have attained the minimum age of at least 16 to be offered admission into Ambrose Ali University. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
- Candidates must come with a letter of recommendation from the secondary school they graduated from (Direct entry candidates only).
- Candidates must also come with a letter of reference written by any reputable person from their community.
- Failure to do any of this will mitigate your chance of gaining admission into Ambrose Ali University (AAU).
In this article, we provided all the NUC accredited Ambrose Alli University Courses, admission requirements and some valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.