Adeleke University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC) a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Adeleke University (AU) is a privately owned and managed university in Nigeria. Adeleke University offers diverse undergraduate programs. Adeleke University is located in Ede Local Government Area in Osun State, Nigeria. Adeleke University offers various undergraduate courses/programs.
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria.
Adeleke University Admission Requirements
- Applicants must acquire at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level results can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results.
- Applicants must take part in the Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination and must have acquired a considerate score.
- UTME candidates must also participate in the university’s POST-UTME screening if the examination is conducted.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into the university. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
- Candidates must also come with a letter of reference written by any reputable person from either their guidance or community.
Would you like to know a list of Adeleke University courses and their requirements you can enrol in? Below is a list of all NUC accredited courses offered at The Adeleke University (AU).
Adeleke University Courses
Below are all accredited Adeleke University Courses, kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biological Sciences
- Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English Language
- History And International Studies
- Human Anatomy
- Library And Information Management
- Library Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Religious Studies.
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.