Ajayi Crowther University (ACU) is a privately owned and managed university in Nigeria. Located in Oyo State, Nigeria. Ajayi Crowther University offers various undergraduate courses/programs.
Ajayi Crowther University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC) a body overseeing tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Would you like to know a list of Achievers University Owo courses and their requirements you can enrol in? Below is a list of all the accredited courses offered at Ajayi Crowther University (ACU).
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Ajayi Crowther University Courses and Requirements
Below is a list of Ajayi Crowther University Courses and requirements, kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Actuarial Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- Education and Computer Science
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- English Language
- Estate Management
- Guidance and Counselling
- History and International Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
Ajayi Crowther University Admission Requirements
Below is the Ajayi Crowther University general admission requirements, interested applicants are advised to take note.
- Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicants with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO, or approved equivalents.
- Interested applicants must score at least 200 pass marks in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Ajayi Crowther University
- Candidates who made the Ajayi Crowther University their first choice institution in the UTME
- Candidates who scored at least 200 and above in UTME
- Candidates must participate in Ajayi Crowther University Post UTME