Wellspring University Courses and Admission Requirements: Wellspring University, is a privately owned university in Nigeria. Wellspring University is Located in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria.
Wellspring University was accredited by the National University Commission in 2009 to operate as a full-fledged university.
Wellspring University offers various undergraduate programmes. Wellspring University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body regulating all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Wellspring University Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants must take part in Unified tertiary and Matriculation Examination UTME and must have obtained a minimum score of 160
- Applicants must acquire at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level results can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the university’s post UTME screening if the examination is said to be conducted.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into Wellspring University. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
- Candidates must also come with a letter of reference written by any reputable person from either their guidance or community.
- Interested applicants must participate in Wellspring University’s POST-UTME Screening exercise.
What is Wellspring University JAMB Cut off mark for 2021/2022?
The Wellspring University JAMB Cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 160.
Therefore, candidates who scored up to the 160 minimum cut off point are eligible to purchase the institution’s POST-UTME screening form and also take part in the examination.
Would you like to know the various courses available at Wellspring University and their admission requirements? In this article, we have made available the list of all Wellspring University courses and requirements you need to know.
Wellspring University Courses
Below are all the accredited Wellspring University courses and Requirements Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by the Direct Entry Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.