Table Of Contents
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022
The University of Uyo hereby invites all candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation (UTME) and direct entry admission and had a minimum score of 180 in UTME to apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise. In this article, we have made a detailed guide on how to purchase and successfully apply for the UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise.
Method Of Application
To apply for the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022, eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) through the university’s portal.
How to Purchase the University Of Uyo 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Form
To purchase the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 kindly follow the instructions below;
- visit http//uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng and click on (e-portals)
- Click on ADMISSION FORMS
- Click on POST-UTME
- Enter your phone number & email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW to make payment
- Payment can be made online using an ATM card/internet banking or at any branch of all commercial banks using pre-payment slip through the Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Print out the 2021/2022 screening exercise schedule slip.
UNIUYO Post UTME Screening for 2021/2022 Requirements
Below are the requirements for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission
- Candidates who upload the wrong data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the university, candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates Are Required To Come For The Screening Exercise With The Following Items:
- The original and photocopies of candidates’ academic qualifications
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019/2020 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-sized photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-sized photograph on red background with the name, UTME registration number, and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photograph.
These should be parked in a quarto-sized envelop and label with name, department, and JAMB registration number.
- A candidate who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the Admissions Unit on 08027495906 or through the email – [email protected]
Read Also: Uniuyo Courses and Requirements