Last Updated on October 29, 2021 by Spynaija
The management of the University of Uyo hereby invites all applicants who made the University their first choice of institution in the just concluded 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation (UTME) and Direct Entry admission and had secured a minimum score of at least 150 in UTME to apply for the UNIUYO Post-UTME screening exercise. In this article, we have made a detailed guide on how to purchase and successfully apply for the UNIUYO Post UTME screening exercise, kindly read through to learn more about the registration requirements, the method of application, the method of purchase and the closing date for the Post-UTME registration exercise.
Method Of Application
To apply for the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022, eligible candidates should pay a one-time non-refundable fee of N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira only) through the university’s portal.
How to Purchase the 2021/2022 UNIUYO POST-UTME Screening Form
To purchase the UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022 kindly follow the instructions below;
- visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng and click on (e-portals)
- Click on ADMISSION FORMS
- Select Admission Form type as applicable (post-UTME or Direct Entry)
- Enter your phone number & email address
- Click on the “MAKE PAYMENT NOW” button to make payment.
- Payment can be made online using an ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all commercial banks using pre-payment slip through the Remita platform.
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Print out the 2021/2022 screening exercise schedule slip.
UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Requirements
Below are the requirements for UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2021/2022
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission
- Candidates who upload the wrong data will automatically be disqualified.
- Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the university, candidates’ names on their credentials and other registration documents must be the same.
- The original and photocopies of candidates’ academic qualifications
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2021/2022 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-sized photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-sized photograph on red background with the name, UTME registration number, and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photograph.
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government of Origin/Identification Letter
- WAEC/NECO result / Certificate (Computer Print out)
- JAMB result slip/ Computer printout
- Receipts of Payment
- Six(6) Passport Photographs
These should be parked in a quarto-sized envelope and labelled with the applicant’s name, department, and JAMB registration number.
N.B: Candidate must come along with the originals of the aforementioned credentials for sighting.
- A candidate who uploads wrong or incomplete bio-data will automatically be disqualified
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission. However Foreign Candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with AWAITING RESULTS can also apply.
When is the closing date for the UNIUYO Post-UTME Registration?
The University of Uyo Post-UTME Screening Registration Closes on Friday, November 26, 2021
Admissions Unit: 09135998187
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the Admissions Unit on 09135998187 or through the email – [email protected]
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
- Uniuyo Courses and Requirements
In this article, we talked about how to purchase the UNIUYO Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 academic session and some valuable information for prospective students. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question(s) you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.