Last Updated on May 15, 2022 by Spynaija
Rhema University Cut-Off Mark for 2022/2023: This is to inform the general public that the management of Rhema University has released its Cut-off marks for all courses for the 2022/2023 academic year.
Rhema University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Rhema University Cut-Off Mark 2022/2023 For all Courses
This is to inform all aspirants of Rhema University, that the Rhema University cut-off mark for the JAMB 2022/2023 academic session is 180. Candidates who scored at least 180 in the just-concluded Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to purchase and participate in the Rhema University’s POST-UTME screening exercise.
Prospective students are expected to meet all Rhema University’s admission requirements before being admitted. Kindly CLICK HERE to see all Rhema University Courses and admission requirements you need to look out for.
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Rhema University Departmental Cut-Off Mark
Interested applicants are advised to note that, Rhema University does not make public her departmental cut-off mark for courses. However, candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to apply for admission into any of the available courses at Rhema University.
Kindly note that admissions into the Rhema University are a very competitive one, therefore interested applicants are advised to put in efforts in UTME as admissions are given based on how high a candidate scores in UTME.
Required Documents For Admission
Below are all the required documents for admission into Rhema University.
- JAMB Letter of Admission/ Change of University to Rhema University.
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government of Origin/Identification Letter
- Attestation from Pastor/Clergy
- WAEC/NECO result / Certificate (Computer Print out)
- JAMB result slip/ Computer printout
- Receipts of Payment
- Six(6) Passport Photographs
After Acceptance Of Admission
Upon offer of admission, candidates are expected to submit photocopies of admission letters.
N.B: Candidate must come along with the originals for sighting.
How To Apply To Rhema University
Interested applicants can apply for admissions into Rhema University by obtaining the admissions form online or directly from the Admissions Office, Office of the Registrar, Rhema University on Presentation of evidence of payment of N5,100 (Five thousand, one hundred Naira only), admission Forms can be obtained directly from:
The Admission Office
Office of the Registrar
153/155 Aba-Owerri Road
Rhema University, Nigeria
Payment can be made into the bank accounts of the university listed below:
Zenith Bank Plc: Account No. 1016309538
First Bank of Nigeria Plc: Account No. 2015789367
Candidates can also access, download and print admission forms from the university website, portal www.rhemauniversityng.net or fill the forms online and submit them.
In this article, we provided the official Rhema University Cut off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session and some valuable information for prospective students. Has this article provided the answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.