Pan-Atlantic University Cut-Off Mark for 2022/2023: This is to inform the general public that the management of Pan-Atlantic University has released its Cut-off marks for all courses for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Pan-Atlantic University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
- Top 10 Oldest Private Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Pan-Atlantic University Cut off Mark 2022/2023
The Pan-Atlantic University cut-off mark for the JAMB 2022/2023 academic session is 210. Candidates who scored at least 210 in the just-concluded Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to purchase and participate in the Pan-Atlantic University’s POST-UTME screening exercise.
Prospective students are expected to meet all Pan-Atlantic University’s admission requirements before being admitted. Kindly CLICK HERE to see all Pan-Atlantic University Courses and requirements you need to look out for.
Pan-Atlantic University General Admission Requirements
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Pan-Atlantic University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
UTME Admission Requirements:
Interested applicants applying to Pan-Atlantic University should note the following:
- Applicants must have taken part in the current year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and must have acquired the minimum score of 210
- Interested applicants are advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen program at Pan-Atlantic University.
- Candidates who did not choose Pan-Atlantic University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
- In addition to the above, Pan-Atlantic University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may, however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Two ‘A’ level credits in relevant subjects.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB) in relevant subjects
- NCE with merit in relevant discipline.
- OND in a relevant discipline
- HND/Degree in a relevant discipline.
- ICAN-ATS 3 certificate ( only applicable to students interested in B.Sc. in Accounting)
Above, we have talked about the Pan-Atlantic University cut-off mark for the JAMB 2022/2023 academic session and all the admission requirements for both the UTME and the direct entry. Has this article provided the answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.