UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022: We are pleased to inform the general public that the management of the University of Abuja has released her Cut-off marks for all courses for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The University of Abuja, UNIABUJA was established on January 1, 1988 (under Decree No. 110 of 1992 as amended) as a dual-mode university with the mandate to run conventional and distance learning programmes. Academic programmes began in the University in 1990 with the matriculation of its pioneer students.
UNIABUJA courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
- UNIABUJA Departmental Cut Off Marks
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
UNIABUJA Cut off Mark 2021/2022 For all Courses
This is to inform the general public, especially aspirants of the University of Abuja, that the University’s cut off mark for the JAMB 2021/2022 academic session is 180. Candidates who scored at least 180 in the just-concluded Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and had chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice of institution are eligible to purchase and participate in the UNIABUJA’s screening exercise.
Prospective students are expected to meet all UNIABUJA admission requirements before being admitted. Kindly CLICK HERE to see all UNIABUJA Courses and requirements you need to look out for.
UNIABUJA Admission Requirements
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must score at least 180 in the JAMB UTME examination.
- Applicants must acquire at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level results can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results.
- UTME candidates must also participate in the university’s POST-UTME screening if the examination is conducted.
- Candidates must choose the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) their first choice of institution. Second choice candidates will also be considered for admission.
In this article, we provided the official UNIABUJA Cut off mark and some valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.