Obong University Courses, Admission requirements and Cut Off Mark: The Obong University, Obong Ntak is a privately owned university in Nigeria. Obong University is Located in Obong Ntak, Utu Etim Ekpo, Etim Ekpo LGA, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.
Obong University was first established as the African College of Management in 1997, it was later renamed to the University of Africa in 1998. The university was accredited by the National University Commission in 2007 to operate as a full-fledged university.
Obong University offers various undergraduate programmes. The Obong university courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body regulating all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Would you like to know the various courses available at Obong University and their admission requirements? In this article, we have made available the list of all Obong University courses and requirements, the admission requirements and the cut off mark you need to know, kindly read through.
Obong University Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants must take part in Unified tertiary and Matriculation Examination UTME and must have aquired a minimum score of 160
- Applicants must acquire at least 5 credits (English and mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level result can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the university’s post UTME screening if the examination is said to be conducted.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into the university. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
- Candidates must also come with a letter of reference written by any reputable person from either their guidance or community.
Obong University Cut Off Mark
Interested applicants are advised to note the minimum UTME Cut Off mark for admission to the Obong University is 160, this is inline with the official cut off mark for private universities as directed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
Obong University Courses
Below are all the accredited Obong University courses and Requirements Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Christian Religious Studies
- Computer Science
- English And Literary Studies
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Peace Studies And Conflict Resolution
- Physics And Computer Electronic
- Political Science
- Public Administration
If you have found your desired course, you can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.