The National Open University of Nigeria, popularly called (NOUN) is an open and distance learning institution (ODL) known for providing a functional, flexible, accessible, and affordable education that thrives in the 21st century and beyond.
NOUN courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Would you like to know a list of NOUN courses and their requirements you can enroll in? Listed below is a list of all NUC accredited courses offered at the National Open University.
NOUN Courses and their Requirements
Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Agricultural Extension And Management
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Business Education
- Christian Theology
- Communications Technology
- Computer Science
- Conflict And Peace Resolution
- Cooperative Management
- Criminology And Security Studies
- Data Management
- Early Childhood Education
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Physics
- English Language
- Entrepreneurship And Business Management
- Environmental Science Resources Management
- French And International Relations
- Hotel And Catering Management
- Hotel And Tourism Management
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication
- Mathematics With Computer Science
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Peace And Development Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Public Administration
- Public Health Science
- Shipping And Maritime Technology
- Tourism Studies
If you think this post might be useful for others, please kindly share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or send an email to friends. There are Buttons available for that below, and they are very easy to use!