To study Marketing in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WAEC subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Marketing is very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore, knowing the conditions and the required subjects will help you and give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem. It further helps you avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Marketing
- JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing
- Direct Entry Requirements for Marketing
- UTME Requirements for Marketing
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Marketing
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Marketing:
- Plus one (1) other relevant Subject.
WAEC Requirements for Marketing:
Aspiring candidates are expected to possess at least five (5) WASSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, and any other three (3) relevant subjects.
Direct Entry Requirements for Marketing
Aspiring candidates are expected to possess at least two (2) ‘A’ level passes either from Accounting, Management, Government, and Geography.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Marketing. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Marketing.
- Abia State University, Uturu, Abia State – ABSU
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – ABUAD
- Air Force Institute Of Technology, Kaduna, Kaduna State
- Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot-Akpaden, Akwa Ibom State – AKSU
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State – Al-Hikmah
- American University Of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State – AUN
- Arthur Jarvis University, Akpabuyo, Cross River State – Arthur-Jarvis
- Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State – Babcock
- Baze University, Abuja, FCT – BAZE
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu, Enugu State – Caritas
- Christopher University, Mowe, Ogun State – Christopher
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Coal City University, Enugu, Enugu State – Coal-City
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State – Covenant
- Crawford University, Igbesa, Ogun State – Crawford
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar, Cross Rivers State – CRUTECH
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – DELSU
- Eastern Palm University, Ogboko, Imo State – EPU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State – EBSU
- Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State – Edwin Clark
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – Eksu
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- Evangel University, Akaeze, Ebonyi State
- Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike, Enugu State – GOUU
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State – Gregory
- Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – IMSU
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Kaduna State – KASU
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State – LAUTECH
- Lagos State University, Ojo, Lagos State – LASU
- Lead City University, Ibadan, Oyo State – LCITY
- Legacy University, Okija, Anambra State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Mcpherson University, Seriki Sotayo, Ogun State
- National Open University Of Nigeria – NOUN
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State – NDU
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Obong University, Obong, Ntak, Akwa Ibom State
- Pan-Atlantic University, Ahmed Onibudo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State
- Precious Cornerstone University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Redeemers University, Osun State
- Rhema University, Aba, Abia State
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – RSUST
- Salem University, Lokoja, Kogi State
- Southwestern University, Okun-Owa, Ogun State
- Tansian University, Oba, Anambra State
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Maiduguri, Maiduguri, Borno State
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, Sokoto State
- Veritas University, Abuja, FCT
- Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for Marketing either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.