Last Updated on February 20, 2021 by Spynaija
Management studies provide students with a solid foundation in organizational behavior and human resource management, while electives in industrial relations management, negotiation, conflict resolution, compensation systems, and organizational development allow students to develop in-depth knowledge of specific areas of interest. With a business management course, you will understand how organizations work, how they are managed, and how they communicate with data.
Management studies is a competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required subjects will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Management studies before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- O’Level Requirements for Management studies
- JAMB Subject Combination for Management studies
- Direct Entry Requirements for Management studies
- UTME Requirements for Management studies
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
To study Management studies in any accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the Jamb and Waec subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
UTME, O’Level and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Management studies.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Management studies
- Mathematics, Economics, and one (1) other relevant subject.
O’Level Requirements for Management studies
- Five (5) WASSCE credit passes including English Language, Mathematics, Economics, plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
Direct Entry Requirements for Management studies
- Two (2) ‘A’ level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Management Studies. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
NUC accredited Universities Offering Management Studies:
- Imo State University, Owerri, Imo State – IMSU
- Nigerian Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State
- Plateau State University, Bokkos, Plateau State – PLASU
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, Sokoto State – UDU