Last Updated on November 27, 2021 by Spynaija
To study Industrial Chemistry in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combinations and requirements you need to look out for.
Industrial Chemistry is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Chemistry before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Industrial Chemistry
- JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Chemistry
- Direct Entry Requirements for Industrial Chemistry
- UTME Requirements for Industrial Chemistry
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Industrial Chemistry
Applicants are advised to note that, Use of English is compulsory for all the courses in JAMB’s UTME while the other three (3) subjects must be relevant to the applicant’s chosen course of study.
JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Chemistry:
- And any one of either Physics, Biology or Agricultural Science.
WAEC Requirements for Industrial Chemistry:
Interested applicants are expected to acquire a minimum of at least five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
- English Language
- And either Biology or Agricultural Science.
Direct Entry Requirements for Industrial Chemistry:
- Applicant must have acquired at least two (2) A-Level passes in Chemistry and Mathematics
- ND in Science Technology or ND in relevant programmes with the UTME requirements.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Industrial Chemistry. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Industrial Chemistry:
These are all the NUC approved and accredited Nigerian Universities you can apply to study Industrial Chemistry.
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State – AAUA
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – ABUAD
- Ajayi Crowther University, Oyo, Oyo State
- Al- Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Anchor University, Ayobo, Lagos State
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota, Ogun State
- Benue State University – BSU
- Bingham University, Karu, Nasarawa State
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Caleb University, Imota, Lagos State
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu, Enugu State
- Chrisland University, Owode, Ogun State
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota, Ogun State
- Crawford University, Igbesa, Ogun State
- Delta State University – DELSU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State – EBSU
- Edwin Clark University, Kiagbodo, Delta State
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- Evangel University, Akaeze, Ebonyi State – Evangel
- Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State – FUPRE
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure, Ondo State – FUTA
- Federal University, Birnin-Kebbi, Kebbi State
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State
- Federal University, Lafia, Nasarawa State
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State
- Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State
- Godfrey Okoye University, Urgwuomu- Nike, Enugu State – GOUU
- Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele, Ogun State
- Hezekiah University, Umudi, Imo State – UNIHEZ
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun State – JABU
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna, Kaduna State – KASU
- Kogi State University, Anyigba, Kogi State – KSU
- Koladaisi University, Ibadan, Oyo State – Koladaisi
- Kwara State University, Malete, Ilorin, Kwara State – KWASU
- Landmark University, Omu-Aran, Kwara State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Michael And Cecilia Ibru University, Owhrode, Delta State
- Modibo Adama University Of Technology, Yola, Adamawa State – MAUTY
- Nile University Of Nigeria, Abuja
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – OAU
- Obong University, Obong, Ntak, Akwa Ibom State
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Osun State
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State – OOU
- Ondo State University Of Science And Technology, Okitipupa, Ondo State – Osustech
- Osun State University, Osogbo, Osun State – UNIOSUN
- Precious Cornerstone University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Redeemers University, Osun State
- Ritman University
- Renaissance University, Ojiagu-Agbani, Enugu, Enugu State
- Samuel Adegboyega University, Ogwa, Edo State – SAU
- Skyline University Nigeria, Kano, Kano State
- Tansian University, Oba, Anambra State
- Technical University, Ibadan, Oyo State
- Umaru Musa Yaradua University, Katsina, Katsina State – UMYUK
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State – UI
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Lagos – UNILAG
- University Of Mkar, Gboko, Benue State
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- Veritas University, Abuja, FCT
- Wellspring University, Irhihi-Ogbaneki, Benin City, Edo State
- Wesley University, Ondo, Ondo State
- Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State
You can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for Industrial Chemistry in the above-listed institutions either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.
In this article, we provided all the JAMB Subject Combination for Industrial Chemistry, WAEC subjects for Industrial Chemistry including other valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.