To study Geography And Regional Planning in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Geography And Regional Planning is very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Geography And Regional Planning before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Geography And Regional Planning
- JAMB Subject Combination for Geography And Regional Planning
- Direct Entry Requirements for Geography And Regional Planning
- UTME Requirements for Geography And Regional Planning
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Geography And Regional Planning:
Geography and any two (2) of;
- Physics and Agricultural Science.
WAEC Requirements for Geography And Regional Planning:
Interested applicants must acquire at least a minimum of five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
- English Language
- Geography and any other two (2) Science subjects.
Direct Entry Requirements for Geography And Regional Planning:
Applicants must acquire at least two (2) A-Level passes in Geography and one (1) another science subject.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Geography And Regional Planning. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Geography And Regional Planning in Nigeria:
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Delta State University, Abraka, Delta State – DELSU
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City, Edo State
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.