Last Updated on July 2, 2021 by Spynaija
To study Civil Law in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WAEC subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Civil Law is very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore, knowing the conditions and the required subjects will help you and give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem. It further helps you avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Law before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Civil Law
- JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Law
- Direct Entry Requirements for Civil Law
- UTME Requirements for Civil Law
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
- How to Print JAMB Original result slip
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
JAMB UTME Requirements for Civil Law
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Civil Law
- Any three (3) Arts or Social Science subjects.
WAEC Requirements for Civil Law
- Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) O Level credit passes to include English Language, Literature in English and Mathematics
Direct Entry Requirements for Civil Law
- Two (2) A-Level passes in Arts or Social Science subjects.
- NCE/ND/First Degree (Second Class Lower).
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Civil Law. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Civil Law :
Below are all the accredited institutions offering Civil Law in Nigeria. Kindly click on any of the universities you wish to apply for to see their requirements for Law and other courses.
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State – ABU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State – EBSU
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State – OOU
- University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
You can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), Direct Entry, or the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.