To study Business Management in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Business Management is very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore, knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Business Management before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Business Management
- JAMB Subject Combination for Business Management
- Direct Entry Requirements for Business Management
- UTME Requirements for Business Management
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
O’Level, Direct Entry, and JAMB UTME Requirements for Business Management
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Business Management
- And one other relevant subject.
Direct Entry Requirements for Business Management
- Two (2) A-Level passes chosen from Economics, Accounts, Business Management, Government, Geography or Statistics.
WAEC Requirements for Business Management
Interested candidates are required to acquire at least five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
- English Language
- Mathematics, Economics
- Plus any two (2) of Accounting, Business Methods, Commerce, Government, Geography, and Statistics.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Business Management. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Business Management
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- American University Of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State – AUN
- Benue State University – BSU
- Eastern Palm University, Ogboko, Imo State – EPU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State – EBSU
- Evangel University, Akaeze, Ebonyi State
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State
- Hezekiah University, Umudi, Imo State – UNIHEZ
- Igbinedion University, Okada, Benin City, Edo State
- Madonna University, Elele, Rivers State
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology – RSUST
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Mkar, Gboko, Benue State
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- University Of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State – UNIUYO
- Western Delta University, Oghara, Delta State
Universities Offering Business Management and Management Science
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.