To study Agric Economics And Extension in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Agric Economics And Extension is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Agric Economics And Extension before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Agric Economics And Extension
- JAMB Subject Combination for Agric Economics And Extension
- Direct Entry Requirements for Agric Economics And Extension
- UTME Requirements for Agric Economics And Extension
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Agric Economics And Extension
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Agric Economics And Extension:
WAEC Requirements for Agric Economics And Extension:
Interested candidates must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
- English Language
- Biology or Agricultural Science and either one of Geography, Physics, and Economics.
Direct Entry Requirements for Agric Economics And Extension:
Applicants must have acquired at least two (2) A-Level passes in Chemistry and one of Zoology/Botany/Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Geology, Economics, and Health Science.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Agric Economics And Extension. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Agric Economics And Extension:
- Abia State University – ABSU
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
- Adamawa State University, Mubi, Adamawa State – ADSU
- Akwa Ibom State University – AKSU
- Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State – AAU
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State – Bayero
- Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Uli, Anambra State – COOU
- Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State – EBSU
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- The Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State
- The Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Niger State
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji, Osun State – JABU
- Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology, Ogbomoso, Oyo State – LAUTECH
- Modibo Adama University Of Technology, Yola, Adamawa State – MAUTY
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt, Rivers State – RSUST
- Taraba State University, Jalingo, Taraba State – TSUJ
- University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- University Of Uyo – UNIUYO
You can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for Agric Economics And Extension through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), Direct Entry, or the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.