To study Adult Education in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WAEC subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Adult Education is one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore, knowing the conditions and the required subjects will help you and give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem. It further helps you avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Adult Education before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Oldest Private Universities in Nigeria
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Adult Education
- JAMB Subject Combination for Adult Education
- Direct Entry Requirements for Adult Education
- UTME Requirements for Adult Education
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Adult Education
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Adult Education
- Government/History, one (1) Social Science subject and any other subject.
Direct Entry Requirements for Adult Education
- Two (2) A-Level passes.
- NCE merit in two (2) subjects.
WAEC Requirements for Adult Education
- Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) WASSCE Credit passes to include; English Language, Mathematics and three (3) of Literature in English, History, French, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Studies, Geography/Physic, Economics and Government or TC II with a pass in English Language and four (4) other subjects.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Adult Education. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Adult Education
Below are all the accredited institutions offering Adult Education in Nigeria. Kindly click on any of the universities you wish to apply for to see their requirements for Adult Education and other courses.
- Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State – AAUA
- Bayero University, Kano, Kano State
- Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State – EKSU
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu, Enugu State – ESUTECH
- Fountain University, Osogbo, Osun State – Fountain
- Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai, Niger State
- Niger Delta University, Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State – NDU
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State – UNIZIK
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State – OAU
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology – RSUST
- Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun, Ogun State – TASUED
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
- University Of Calabar, Calabar, Cross River State – UNICAL
- University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State – UNIBADAN
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State – UNILORIN
- University Of Jos, Jos, Plateau State – UNIJOS
- University Of Lagos, Lagos State – UNILAG
- University Of Maiduguri, Borno State – UNIMAID
- University Of Nigeria Nsukka, Enugu State – UNN
- University Of Port-Harcourt, Rivers State – UNIPORT
- Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto, Sokoto State – UDU
Adult And Community Education
Adult And Non-Formal Education
Adult Education / Political Science And Public Administration
Adult Education/Economics And Statistics
Adult Education/English Literature
Adult Education/Geography And Regional Planning
You can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), Direct Entry, or the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in these universities for all eligible candidates.
In this article, we provided the JAMB Subject combination for Adult Education and some valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.