Last Updated on August 25, 2021 by Spynaija
Delta State University, DELSU as it is fondly called is owned and managed by the government at the state level. DELSU is located at Abraka, Delta State, Nigeria. Delta State University offers various undergraduate courses/programs.
Delta State University courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC) a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
DELSU UTME Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants must take part in Unified tertiary and Matriculation Examination UTME and must have acquired a minimum score of 170
- Applicants must acquire at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level results can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the university’s POST-UTME screening if the examination is said to be conducted.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into the university. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
- Candidates are expected to meet the required admission cutoff mark for their respective courses to be offered admission.
DELSU Direct Entry Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants must acquire at least, five (5) credits, two (2) at Advanced Level and three (3) at O/L including English Language provided the subjects at both levels are not counted twice.
- Applicants must have, at least, merit passes in the two major teaching subjects at the NCE with passes at credit level in three other subjects at the ordinary level or its equivalent, including English Language and Mathematics.
- DELSU Cut Off Marks For All Courses
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Oldest Private Universities in Nigeria
Would you like to know a list of Delta State University courses and their requirements you can enrol in? Below is a list of all NUC accredited DELSU courses and requirements you need to look out for.
DELSU Courses and Requirements
Below is a list of all NUC accredited DELSU Courses and requirements, kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Science And Education
- Animal Science
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Arts
- Education And Biology
- Education And Chemistry
- Education And Computer Science
- Education And Economics
- Education And English Language
- Education And French
- Education And Geography
- Education And History
- Education And Integrated Science
- Education And Mathematics
- Education And Music
- Education And Physics
- Education And Political Science
- Education And Religious Studies
- Education And Social Studies
- Education Fine And Applied Arts
- Educational Management
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Forestry And Wildlife
- Geography And Regional Planning
- Guidance And Counselling
- Health Education
- History And International Studies
- Home Economics And Education
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Library And Information Science
- Linguistics And Urhobo
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical And Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Biochemistry
- Medicine And Surgery
- Nursery And Primary Education
- Nursing/Nursing Science
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacology And Therapeutics
- Physical And Health Education
- Physical Education
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Soil Science
- Technical Education
- Theatre Arts
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.
In this article, we provided all the NUC accredited DELSU courses and their admission requirements plus some valuable information for prospective applicants. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.