AKSU Cut Off Mark for 2021/2022: This is to inform the general public that the management of the Akwa Ibom State University has released her Cut-off marks for all courses for the 2021/2022 academic session.
AKSU courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Prospective students are expected to meet all AKSU’s admission requirements before being admitted. Kindly CLICK HERE to see all AKSU Courses and requirements you need to look out for.
- Top 10 Oldest Private Universities in Nigeria
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
AKSU Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 For all Courses
The Akwa Ibom State University cut off mark for the JAMB 2021/2022 academic session is 160. Candidates who scored at least 160 in the just-concluded Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) are eligible to purchase and participate in the AKSU POST-UTME screening exercise.
AKSU Admission Requirements
General Admission Requirements
- The minimum entry requirements for admission into Akwa Ibom State University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates are also to note that there are other requirements that may be specific to a College and/or a Programme.
Candidates applying to Akwa Ibom State University should note the following:
- Candidates must have sat for the current year Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and attained the prescribed cut-off marks as a statutory requirement for entry into Nigerian Universities.
- Applicants are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen programme at Akwa Ibom State University.
- Candidates who did not choose Akwa Ibom State University in the current year UTME are free to apply for admission into the University
- In addition to the above, Akwa Ibom State University conducts a Post UTME Screening Exercise for all candidates seeking admission into the University. Applicants may, however, not be admitted without fulfilling the demands of the screening exercise.
In this article, we provided the official AKSU Cut Off Mark for the 2021 academic session and some valuable information for prospective students. Has this article provided answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.