For most parents and caregivers, the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about Homeschooling is Time4learning. So in this article, we are going to give you a Time4Learning review of their study curriculum.
So, what is Time4learning?
In a nutshell, Time4Learning is a self-paced online learning education program that teaches preschool through a twelfth-grade curriculum carried out in an interactive, student-centred environment.
Time4learning offers over 4,000 interactive lessons to her students using a combination of multi-media activities, instructional videos, online and offline projects, and more.
Listed below are some of the Pros of Time4Learning
- Flexibility: Time4learning offers a flexible learning approach for every child. It allows students to go at their own pace and even repeat lessons if need be.
- Control: Time4Learning allows parents, to be in total control of each of their child’s individual learning paths. Students get individual logins and work on their own schedule and pace
- AD free: Ads can be very distracting, Time4Learning provides a secure, ad-free, online learning environment for its students.
- Fair Grading: The automated grading and record-keeping system help parents encourage independent learning, while at the same time, it lets parents stay on top of their child’s educational progress.
- Growth: With Time4Learning, you don’t have to worry, as there are no contracts. You can decide to start, stop, or pause your membership at any time. Plus, there is a 14-day money-back guarantee available to new members.
- Accessibility: Time4learning is entirely web-based, so your kids will be able to access the program 24/7 from any computer with an internet connection. There are no CDs and nothing additional to purchase.
How do you Register your child?
You will have to signup for the Time4learning program, while signing up, you will have to select a grade level for your child. If you are not sure of the right grade to enrol your child, that’s very OK – just go ahead and choose the grade that you think might be a good starting point based on your child’s educational background. Preschool to eighth-grade students are given access to three years of the curriculum. So a child who is enrolled in second-grade maths and language arts also has access to first and third-grade lessons. This allows them to review and advance whenever they need it.
The High school category is organized into courses rather than by grade levels. You can change or update your choices at any point in time if you find that your child’s learning level is too challenging or not challenging enough.
Time4Learning gives you the ample opportunity to effect any change(s) you need at any time, all you need to do is just submit a request through the parent login, requests are typically approved within 24 working hours.
So, what’s the cost?
For PreK to 8th Grade, the monthly membership cost is $19.95 for the first student and $14.95 for each additional student.
For high school students, the monthly membership cost a total of about $30 per student and this includes just four (4) courses. You can purchase additional courses for an extra $5 per month, per course. There is no discounted rate for a second student in high school.
Above, is our honest Time4Learning review. Time4Learning is value-packed. It gives parents absolute control over their children’s curricula and enables them easy access to overviews of improvement, grade reports, and transcripts.
Has this article provided an answer(s) to your query? if yes, leave a comment in the comment box to express your satisfaction or ask any question you have and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Affordable Accredited Homeschool Programs 2022
- Best WUE Schools in 2022
- 20 Free Accredited High School Diploma Online at no cost
- 64 Colleges that don’t require supplemental essays
- How to Get Netflix Student Discounts
- Top 10 Best musical theatre colleges in the US
- Top 10 Universities in Canada without application fees
- Universities you can apply to study in the UK without IELTS
- Top 10 Cheapest Universities in Canada for International Students
- Cost of Living in Canada for International Students
- Cheapest Universities in Canada for Masters Degree