Paul University Courses and Admission Requirements: Paul was established in 2009 with the mission to provide access to quality education to the youths while also involving them in the discovery, dissemination and application of high-quality knowledge in their day-to-day activities.
Paul University university courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC), a body regulating all the tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
- Top 10 Best State Universities in Nigeria to Study Medicine and Surgery
- Top 10 Cheapest Private Universities in Nigeria and their Fees
- How To Check JAMB Result Through SMS or with Registration Number
- JAMB Change Of Course And Institution/Data Correction
- Top 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
- How to print JAMB original result slip
- Top 10 Cheap Universities in Canada for international students
- Cheap Universities in Canada for Masters Degree
- Cost Of Living in Canada For International Students
- Top 10 Oldest State Universities in Nigeria
- Private Universities in Nigeria
Paul University Admission Requirements
- Interested applicants must take part in Unified tertiary and Matriculation Examination UTME and must have obtained a minimum score of 160
- Applicants must acquire at least 5 credits (English and Mathematics inclusive) in their O’level result. O’level results can be either WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB results.
- UTME candidates must also take part in the university’s post UTME screening if the examination is said to be conducted.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 16 to be offered admission into Paul University. If you are not up to 16 yet, you will not be offered admission.
- Interested applicants must participate in Paul University’s POST-UTME Screening exercise.
Would you like to know the various courses available at Paul University and their admission requirements? In this article, we have made available the list of all Paul University courses and requirements you need to know.
Paul University Courses
Below are all the accredited Paul University courses and Requirements Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
|Biological Sciences||4 years||B. Sc|
|Biochemistry||4 years||B. Sc|
|Chemistry||4 years||B. Sc|
|Pure and Industrial Physics||4 years||B. Sc|
|Pure Mathematics||4 years||B. Sc|
|Computer Science and Information Technology||4 years||B. Sc|
|Microbiology||4 years||B. Sc|
Faculty of Management and Social Sciences
|Accountancy||4 yrs||B. Sc|
|Banking and Finance||4yrs||B. Sc|
|Business Administration||4 yrs||B. Sc|
|Management and Entrepreneurial Studies||4yrs||B. Sc|
|Sociology and Psychology||4yrs||B. Sc|
|Political Science||4yrs||B. Sc|
|Public Administration||4yrs||B. Sc|
Faculty of Arts
|English Literature||4 yrs||BA|
|History and International Relations||4yrs||BA|
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test for all eligible candidates.