The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), is owned and managed by the government at the state level. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is located in Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria. The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology offers various undergraduate courses/programs
The aim of university academic programs is to provide a solid and broad university foundation to base future intellectual and professional activities at the undergraduate level. The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, therefore, offers accredited programs or courses and officially recognized degree programs such as undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate studies in various fields.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology courses are fully accredited and recognized by the National University Commission (NUC) a body overseeing all tertiary institutions (Universities) in Nigeria.
Would you like to know the various LAUTECH courses and their requirements you can enrol in? We have made available the list of all LAUTECH Courses and requirements you need to know.
LAUTECH Courses and Requirements:
Below are all the accredited LAUTECH Courses and Requirements Kindly click on any of the courses you wish to apply for to see the UTME subject, Direct Entry, and O’Level requirements for the course.
- Actuarial Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Arabic Studies
- Banking And Finance
- Business Administration
- Business And Entrepreneurship Studies
- Business Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Common And Islamic Law
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Early Childhood And Primary Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Education And Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- English And Literary Studies
- English Language
- Environmental Health Science
- Environmental Management And Toxicology
- Fine Arts/Fine And Applied Arts
- Food Science And Technology
- Geology And Mineral Science
- History And International Relations
- Hospitality And Tourism
- Hospitality And Tourism Management
- Human Kinetics
- Islamic Studies
- Languages And Linguistics
- Library And Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Metallurgical And Material Engineering
- Performing Arts
- Plant Biology
- Political Science
- Political Science And Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Health Science
- Special Education
If you have found your desired course, you can enrol in the Bachelor’s degree programs for the course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.