To study Taxation in any NUC accredited university or polytechnic in Nigeria, here are the JAMB and WASSCE subject combination and requirements you need to look out for.
Taxation is a very competitive and one of the most sought-after courses in any Nigerian university. Therefore knowing the conditions and also the required JAMB subject combination will help you and also give you a proper guide to applying for it without any problem, it further helps you to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Please carefully read all the necessary requirements and terms of registration and the JAMB Subject Combination for Taxation before proceeding to apply/register for either the UTME or DIRECT ENTRY for the said course.
This article covers the following:
- WAEC Requirements for Taxation
- JAMB Subject Combination for Taxation
- Direct Entry Requirements for Taxation
- UTME Requirements for Taxation
- Plus any other useful information you may need that will ease your registration process.
JAMB UTME Requirements for Taxation
Note that English Language is Compulsory for all courses in UTME.
JAMB Subject Combination for Taxation:
- Literature in English.
WAEC Requirements for Taxation:
Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least five (5) WASSCE credit passes to include;
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Government plus a pass in Mathematics.
Direct Entry Requirements for Taxation:
- Interested applicants must acquire a minimum of at least two (2) A-Level passes in Literature in English, Economics or Government.
NOTE: Please Kindly make reference to JAMB Brochure for SPECIAL CONSIDERATION AND WAIVER REMARKS by various universities for Taxation. KINDLY CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE JAMB BROCHURE. You can as well download the JAMB Brochure if you want, IT’S COMPLETELY FREE.
Universities Offering Taxation in Nigeria
- Caleb University, Imota, Lagos State
- Coal City University, Enugu, Enugu State
- Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi, Nasarawa State
- University Of Benin, Benin City, Edo State – UNIBEN
You can enroll in the Bachelor’s degree programs for this course either through the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), by Direct Entry, or through the Pre-degree Programme.
Basically, the purpose of the entry requirement is to ensure that those admitted have the necessary preparedness to scale through the program. There is a compulsory screening test in some of these universities for all eligible candidates.